Do you want to save time, money & water on your irrigation?
- Automatic irrigation systems save water by irrigating at the correct time of day (minimize installation damage, no evaporation, your lawns will be green, healthy & lush)
- Quality irrigation design, supply & installation systems that save money
(add value to your property, time is money and no dragging around garden hoses)
- Latest technology sprinklers give you the most efficient use of water
(your plants will love you for it)
- Automatic irrigation systems work for you while you’re on holiday!
Now is a great time to think about upgrading your watering system to some of the latest cost effective and easy to use automated options.
The latest technology comes into play with automated WiFi – the sprinklers can be connected to weather station forecasts so if rain is expected the amount of water is reduced.
Automatic systems save water by irrigation at the correct time of day, minimising evaporation.
Being able to operate your system remotely from your smartphone also means you can adjust the flow at any time to suit the conditions, saving water and money and a built-in water system not only adds value to your property but they also work while you are way on holiday.
We have a range of smartphone controllers and rain sensors that can be fitted to most systems, allowing to have easy control from anywhere. If you want to save money and conserve water a good rain sensor is an affordable solution.
Heading into the cooler months is also a great time for maintenance on your irrigation systems after the hot summer. Some of the basic problems include clogged sprinklers; leaking sprinklers and valves; obstructed sprinklers; leaking/blocked solenoid valves; overspray onto footpaths, streets or buildings; design problems; missing nozzles or pipe leaks and breaks.
We have a range of irrigation services, not just for residential homes but also parks, golf courses, horticultural and viticultural properties, sub-divisions and commercial properties.
For more information about Freeman Irrigation’s maintenance service or installation of new systems and products email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 22 33 92.
Need an irrigation company that doesn’t make a mess?
- Residential & lifestyle block landscape irrigation
- Irrigation servicing & maintenance
- Trenching & mole ploughing
- Drip-line applications for shelter belts & gardens
- Commercial, horticultural & viticultural irrigation options
- Parks, reserves & golf courses
- Subdivisions, residential and commercial business parks
We can install irrigation in almost any place – check out our Mole Plough in action…